Register Today, only 39 author and 40 Vendor spaces available today. It will be a sell-out.
GET READY FOR 2023 BLACK WRITERS ON TOUR CONFERENCE.
Black Writers On Tour + Business +Tech Expo—A Face-to Face Event, Saturday, March 25, 2023. Don’t miss out, register NOW—It’s a free event. There is something for everybody. IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME FOR BLACK AMERICA TO EMBRACE ENGLISH LITERACY, TECHNOLOGY, AND SUPPORTING BLACK BUSINESSES—IT’S NOW!
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS: IT’S ABOUT LITERACY+ TECHNOLOGY+ BUSINESS
IT’S A FREE EVENT—there is something for everybody!
1. The Renowned Dr. Claud Anderson’s Award-Winning Interview---A-Must Hear!
2. Why Technology Rocks Forum: Meet, Greet and Chat with Successful People Having STEM Plus STEAM Education.
3. Young Writers Essay Competition Contest—Topic: My Thoughts & Feelings About the Future.
4. Authors Panelist Showcase: Meet and Greet authors from across the Country.
5. Round Table Discussion with The Authors: The future For Black Authors & The New Way of Marketing.
1. Protecting Your Writing Rights, Trademark, and Patent Rights.
2. How To Promote Your Book on A Shoestring Budget.
3. Take Your Story to The Stage—Become A Professional Speaker and Get Paid.
4. How To Write A Book Made Simple & Your Publishing Options.
5. Obstacle Crusher: 5 Steps to Rapid Results to Success in Business and Your Personal Life.
6. Technology Rocks Forum: Why STEM is Critical to “Your Economy” Future, and Generational Wealth.
Learn About Careers, Vocations and Entrepreneurship Ventures in STEM.
7. How To Write a Best-Selling Novel.
8. Learn The Secrets to Produce a Successful Podcast.
Visit our web site. There Is Something for Everybody. www.blackwritersontour.com, for Seminar Topics and Schedule. Everything is FREE. email@example.com. Check out clips of BWOT Videos from previous years@ blackwritersontour.com.
There is no one coming to rescue US. No airplane, no train, no bus, no car, and not even a bicycle, we must walk this: “Economic Journey” alone. We must be the “Lifejacket” for each other--- Dr. Rosie Milligan